- Python: The official website with software, manuals, FAQ, ...
- Anaconda: Our recommended Python distribution including many tools needed for data analysis
- python.org/3/tutorial: The official Python Tutorial
- python.org/moin/BeginnersGuide: Additional links to external resources like tutorials and books
- pypi.org: The links to module documentations available at the Python Package Index
- quantecon.org: Quantitative economic modeling with Python
- Stack Overflow: A general discussion forum for programmers, including many Python users
- Cross Validated: Discussion forum on statistics and data analysis with an active Python community
- There are countless other websites, videos, and other material available online. Use your favorite search engine to locate them.